Wednesday, June 27, 2007

*grinZ*

Today I can finally go back to my pri sch to relief teach & today it's a P1 class=)

Everyone and everything in that class will somehow remind me of the times when I was in this same primary sch arnd 8 years ago=)

I am quite surprise that all these similar situations and places can still bring back much memories aft so many years=)

I thought it was so long ago that I should not have much strong memories from my primary sch as compared to my secondary sch and jc. I thought. Luckily it's not the case. =)

The "line up two by two" rule, little boy holding little girl's hand so innocently, children getting so excited over growing and watering their own green beans, children who will so willingly guide their friend who is slower in learning, children who will always ask you if they can help to clean the whiteboard even when they are not tall enough yet to reach the top, children holding to you so closely like they have known you for so long (even when they have just known me today).


Children... *grinZ*

They are so beautiful=)

They are indeed like a piece of white drawing block paper. Whether they will transform into a beautiful and colourful piece of artwork which everyone will appreciate, or whether they will transform into something that's not as beautiful and colourful which not everyone will appreciate, it all depends on the education they are receiving.

Sometimes I do wonder, from a relief teacher point of view, schools and teachers do put alot emphasis on academic results. The main objective seems to be more of "I have to finish teaching my syllabus before exam".

In doing so, sometimes we will ignore students who are slower and need more attention than other students. In order not to slow down the rest of the class, we may unknowingly sacrifice them.

Of course, that's from my point of view as a relief teacher. If I am a teacher with a given syllabus to complete, I will definitely feel very helpless. Should I or should I not?

It's definitely not easy being a teacher. Challenging.

Guess I will just remain as a relief teacher with not much pressure from the harsh reality of the educational system. Hope to input the children with as much education regarding character building as possible with what I have and what I can give. =)

Here's what they give to me, lots of smiles coupled with frustration and tests of patience from time to time also.

With some time left to spare (and also don't what to do with them), I asked them to draw the most beautiful thing that they can produce. Free-style. =)
They were so excited about it. =D I suddenly have the urge to draw and so I took crayons to design the name of their class. Wah, when was the last time I draw with crayons on drawing block paper, sitted on the now-so-tiny chair and table together with the students. =)

They are so sweet. Some want to draw and give it to me, there are also others who asked if he can bring it back home to show it to their daddy and mummy. Awww~~~ =)


Haha... Some even made me the main character in their drawings. They turn me into princess, and fairy=) Awww~~~ ThanksX2!!

But, as for the yellow round head figure, I am not so sure if it is depicting me. The title of his drawing is "Who is your teacher". Hmmm.... Is it form teacher or me? Still, it makes me smile, and laugh=D


Students always seem to have a not-so nice image of me. Hmmm....

One of my tuition student drew herself beautifully, but I just can't help to think that the woman (supposedly to be me) she drew looks kind of mean. Hmmmm....

Still, they are all beautiful=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.