Monday, January 07, 2008

Cheers to YEARS of friendships=)

Whee~~~ CHAOSx2 gathering!=) *wan xin! You are missed!*

Joined them after my bursary award presentation=) Really glad that our 3 applications got through after much preparation=S *Forms, cpf statements, photocopyingX3!*

Bought tiramisu cake for deon’s bday surprise=) HappieX2 birthday lingli! Welcome to the 20’s!
As usual, we took SUPER alot of pics! Lots of flashes everywhere! Muahahaha… ThanksX2 to all the guys for helping us snapX2 here and there=)

*Lingli: Chaotic green!*
*Leng Leng: Chaotic blue!*
*Dawn: Chaotic purple!*
*Me: Chaotic pink!*
7 years=) Thanks girls for being part of the best memories in my life=) We see each other through years of changes, joy, laughters and tears=) I will never forget CHAOS as you all accompany me through my growing and maturing stages, and makes me what I am today=)

I still feel very fortunate to be part of this awesome group=) Sometimes, I still cant believe that you all accept and love me for who I am when I was just an average classmate of yours=) ThxX3!=D You all colour up my life, esp during our secondary school days=)

Till now, you girls always do the sweetest things=) ThxX3 for all the holiday/xmas gifts! I still owe you all! *oopsie!*
I wish I wish... I wish that CHAOS will remain together till many years to come=)


*"Full" CHAOS pic!=D*

PS: Must clarify! "Me: Chaotic pink!* was not meant to be bigger than the rest on purpose. Probably I increase the font size for "7 years" and I cnt seems to decrease the font size for the sentence before it=S *must be too chaotic alrd*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wad do u mean by
"...just an average classmate of yours..."??
Each one of u are the BESTEST pal anyone can get!!
Never AVERAGE, always SPECIAL ;)

Xue Mei said...

Haha... That was what I really thought mah.. Haha... Still think it's amazing=) HeartfeltX2!=) You all are really special to me=D

Anonymous said...

:) yea, you are so lovely! hee..