Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shoes, slippers and heels~~~

Shopping with Mummy & bro at AMK hub! Finally~~~ Holidays are the only time I get to spend more time going out with them=) *mummy & I like to share clothes=)*
Sis not napping this time. Busy in school *thurs is her formal-wear day muahahaha*=P

Wanted to buy a new hp pouch but ended up with clothes and acessories. *shakeX2 head*
But luckily cha tou Gary got me a pink hp pouch during our JMG Xmas gift exchange=) *Not that I don't like it, I just need to get a hard cover hp pouch for my sweaty palms=)*

Anyway, at least Im almost done with CNY clothes shopping=)

Highlight of the day: The slippers I was wearing gave way *grrrr~~* Always have trouble with footwear!

Ks knows it best! He already bought me 2 footwears on 2 occasions where my heels/shoes gave me blisters and caused me to walk in super awkward slow-mo=S

The slippers that was spoilt are the 1st footwear he bought *There must be a curse!*

Mummy couldnt imagine if I was shopping with Ks instead. He would be like "again~~". *Mummy thinks that Ks may think I purposely get him to buy me new shoes -_-*

Anyway, luckily my bro bought shoes and so I wore his super BIG slippers. *saved!* Don't really care how I looked just don't make me walk barefooted!

*actually my foot quite big also=P*
Hopefully, I can find more time with my family=) *CNY shopping next!=D*

No comments: