Monday, January 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning~~

Finally reorganized my stuffs in my study area=) *Still have my display and soft toy areas that are waiting to be spring-cleaned=S*

Get to look through many interesting "antiques"=) *All seems so yesterday*

Primary sch:
City Beat ORIGINAL acting script=)

The story which I used for my 1st chinese story telling competition! The one that I didnt get in for prelimary round as I forgotten the remaining half of the story and I started to create my own story=P

Sec sch:
A song written by PohX2 to both Via & me upon graduation=) *Almost forgotten abt it, I thought it was just a letter written by her=P*

JC:
Council LOGBOOK! *27th will know how much memories (and hardwork) that contains=)*
A very touching letter from Brain (Shane)! My T-day ad hoc vice chair! I still keep it on the 1st page of my council folder=) *It's been so long since we met! Please don't really wait till we are OLD before we meet up yea?=)*

*Bonus: Our precious moment box containing our love letters and also receipts of our spendings since JC1=D*

I know that I have alot of things but I realised I have alot MORE than I thought! *shakeX2 head!*

Notebooks, files and BAGS~~~

SaveX3! ControlX3! *I should just buy more of OTHER things=P*

No comments: