Must wear the necklace! Must wear the Pebbles shirt! Must use the file!=P
CHAOS loves you!=) I love CHAOS! Muahahaha...
JMG 3/7! Haha.. Personally, I love the card very much! So "JMG"!
Hope you like this! Spent the whole night up to think of something nice to make for you! *Realize my creative juices are running dry=S*
Oh! Ks had a part in it too! He stayed up with me and we discussed what to do on msn through lots of uploading pics of what I have done hehX3! So although it's nt something expensive, it's full of our effort and love!=)
Some pictures with CHAOS! Eugene and Garvin were there too! 好久不见!
More cool pics! =) Look at how hip hoppy Ernest and Sydney were!=D
WowX3 ou yangX2 mehX2 got the best dressed guy! *clapsX3!*
And what else? Ks and XuX2 cam-whoring instead of snapping Dawn and I!=P
Finally, hope DawnX2 had a great start to her new phase of her life!=)
2 comments:
Yeahhhhh~!!
HAahah thx so much!!
I LOVE the presents lahhh... Actually my fav are the cards, and ur Super Long letter... Bring back alot of memories... Really really SWEET~
Thx again dear, and oso KS... haha
Muahahahaha... Yippie! Haha.. Great that you like it!=) Yeap just realized how much memories we shared since sec sch! 难得!
Post a Comment