I have a wonderful CNY=D As I get busier, I realized Im able to appreciate breaks/holidays during festive seasons=) It's really a time for me to spend more time with my family more fruitfully=) Really appreciate it=)
Still got very excited over getting CNY new clothes/bag/accessories/shoes for myself! Not forgetting stocking up GOODIES muahahahaha....=)
So it's house visiting everywhere and this year, Lily's surprise bday mission was part of my CNY highlights!
Coincidentally, Im so into BLUE clothings=) Might as well wear blue from 初一 to 初四=) Hope this new colour will bring me gd luck *please~~* =D
大年初一Everyone asked why I'm so tanned! *Thanks to our netball pract in the morning on CNY eve=S*
年初一:河畔Waited super long for the fireworks!
Glad to see that my 表哥 (black glittery shirt and red shirt de) have found their goal in life=) Though we only update each other yearly, we are still concern with each other's life=)
Lily's bday SURPRISE *小黄*
Jian Ming was really sweet to plan so much for Lily! *EnvyX2!* I voted him for "Best Lover" muahahaha... The pastamania buffet was interesting and yummy too! We even got ang bao from Lily's parents! *They were really generous!* Hope Lily had a memorable bday surprise!=)
1 Endurance 2000 CNY gathering at Mrs Susan Tan's hse!=DWhee~ Finally, we had our gathering!=) 8 years of friendship! It doesnt come by so easily and we will treasure it=) Next year we shall meet up again=) Mrs Tan is still as inspiring and cheerful as ever! I will never forget her for she has transformed me into who I am now=) Thank you Mrs Tan!=)
Then PohX2, Jia'en and Edwin (OMG Edwin! Rare guest!) came over to my place=) Weird combi of people but we had fun too, esp looking through those silly yet memorable photos!=D Then I made everyone took photos with "twist"=) No prob for PohX2 and ever-comical Jia'en, but it's Edwin's 1st time! Thanks! It's fun(ny)! =D
I LOVE CNY!=D *Happie mousey year!=)*
Now I have to look forward to the next CNY! *Come faster please!*=)


No comments:
Post a Comment