Glad that Joyce likes the hoddie dress hehX2!=) Must wear everything k? Including the necklace and earrings!=) *I want see~~~~*
HappieX2 21st bday Joyce!=) You look soX3 pretty!=) Thanks for the cubeX2! *Still got present to take home hehX2=P*
Didnt manage to take pictures with everyone but its great seeing everyone enjoying themselves with the exciting "polar bear" game!=)
Ledang heights
Managed to survive the super duper jam at causeway=S Spent my time studying=)
All went well and I met someone who has read my blog! He searched for Ledang Heights and saw my previous entry! *So surprising!* I actually learnt alot from these group of people who are from Singapore too! Hope they can get a great design for their new home at Ledang Heights!=)
The ERA team is really super nice to us! Teaching us alot, sharing with us alot! *Including sharing good food!=P* =) It's been great working with them=) 



Goodbye Ledang Heights!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment