Went Msia for Grandfather's death anniversary.
Spent the rest of the day shopping at Jusco. It's the must for my mummy, sis and I!=D
As usual bought many affordable clothes=)
Took lots of photos on the car due to the jam.
I think this looks really funny, very me. Muahahahaha...

Ahhhhhh~~~~ I love nature!=)
Whee~~~ Went ECP for cycling! It was a very last minute plan due to special reason=P
It turned out really relaxing=)
Nice weather, sea breeze and scenery=)
My second cycling since end of exams, following the JMG night cycling. Other than that, I havnt been exercising YET. *Luckily, I managed to go for a jog just now! FINALLY~*
Cycled leisurely with KS. It's really different to cycle in the day, really crowded on a PH. *I still prefer night cycling, can enjoy the breeze and the calmness.*
The only thing good is that we got to take really nice photos under the nice sun and beautiful scenery. =)



Then went to KS's grandmother's house for a visit. She is already 80 plus yet she still can differentiate between KS's sister and me. Impressive!Went AMK for dinner and then rushed to PS for movie.
Awww~~ Made of Honor is reallyX3 nice and touching!=D It is really important not to take your loved ones for granted=) 




2 comments:
We wanted to go cycling on Vesak day too!!!
But we super nua, in the end we pig until 2+ -_-
Aiyah... if not mite have met u guys :(
wah~~~ so cool~~ haha... maybe next time we can go cycling tog too! muahahaha...
public holiday mah of course slp till late... we also left house around 1plus haha...
Post a Comment