This weekends!
Im more appreciative of weekends whenever Im busy during weekdays=)
Sat had MC Forward Planning Session! It was unlike previous few MC meetings. We were doing more of reviewing what we have done and evaluating it for the next MC. Just felt that we have grown together=) Apart from the serious discussions and sharing, we had super crazy phototaking session=) It's a pity not all are around, though we did found a substitute for Jon. Muahahahaha...
JMG within MC=) I like the photo!=D So JMG=)Had informal sharing about our internship, results just like chit-chatting=)
Had lunch at Sumo House then a group of us proceeded to Vivo for impromptu movie session=D
We tested our 喜怒哀乐 on the bus to Vivo=) Muahahahaha...
We completed each with just 1 take=)
Lots of hilarious NGs for them=) Looking at them really keeps you laughing=) I particularly love their 乐! They got a few takes for it but I felt this was the most natural one=)The plan was Wai Kei used withdrawing money as an excuse to go buy cake while we went Giant to shop for tidbits=) Although in the end he really needed to withdraw money to buy cake from Breadtalk [they dont accept nets].
Then we met at the rooftop and surprised him with the cake! HehX3=) 30min celebration before our movie started=)
Ernest took the group picture so professional! 自拍for group!We watched Indiana Jones sitting right in the first row! Super tiring! Keep adjusting ourselves. Especially Jun Han and Ernest sitting next to me, once they even adjusted at the same time doing the exact movements! The movie was action packed and as Jun Han said, the settings were really very appropriate! The atmosphere created was wonderful! There was wowX2 effects here and there=)
The session was supposed to end off nicely with a group photo at the mini fountain outside Vivo. Somehow, I guessed I was at the wrong place.
I was targeted by Mr Ernest Tay and he dragged me into the fountain. It's not my birthday yet! Jun Han was sick so maybe I was there to substitute him. Maybe it's because I keep punching him so it's time to repay him. =P
I just had to drag Ernest into the fountain with me to get back to him. HehX2... Both of us were drenched and it was super cold on train. =S Thanks ar Ernest! Really 莫名其妙, 无缘无故, 不明不白咯!
Today woke up with muscle ache for both arms, especially my left arm. Im still wondering what I did. Only till evening then I realised it's Ernest's doings. No wonder I felt so drained when I reached home yesterday. It was really like wrestling with him. It's the SECOND time already, Mr Ernest! First time during NUSSU Camp @ swimming pool. This time even small fountain also can.
Sun
Had a good night sleep!
Met up with KS after tuition to have lunch and just shop around J8 leisurely.
Had our own simple dinner at my house=) It's called BreadX2 combo.




No comments:
Post a Comment