Friday, October 31, 2008

Whee~

Women's Day Out

Dance beat!

Super energizing and tired~ Haha...

We saw our dhoppers dance instructors! Zee and Ahmad whee~ =D It's like another dhopper class...

I love the goodie bag, really nice with alot of goodies=D Ice cream, milk, healthy drink for us to enjoy right after the workout! =D
Yeah~ Wai Kei came and brought me to dinner=) Super duper long since my last (and also 1st) teppanyaki (which was during primary sch when my mummy brought us to eat @ j8's orginal foodcourt)=D YumX3~ Sat study day @ shaX2's hse=)

Aside from studying, do reading, do PROJECTS, he tried on his formal wear for his cousin's wedding tmr=D *melted~*

I just love my camara~ Heez...
Sun Stara's baby 1 year old cum house warming=)

The baby is so cute~

And she obviously likes Wai Kei more loh~ Bleah...

Met up with his JC friends again=) Xue Zhen and Xiu Xiu are really nice to get along=D And I met Xiu Xiu's bf haha...

*GRINZ*=D

No comments: