Thursday, November 27, 2008

1 more left to holidays~

Just finished my translation paper with Xiao Qian=)

Practice does help=) Guess when it comes to translation, I still need more practices=) I'm just glad that I have the choice to S/U this module, if it does help to improve my cap=)

4 done! 1 more to go! However that's 5 days away~ I just realized that I have a total of 8 days of break in between my exams, which as usual spans over almost 2 weeks. It's indeed much more relaxed than during the hectic sem *abit too~~ relaxed or draggy~*

HolidaysX3~ Can't wait=)

4 Faithers~ I'm thinking of having our usual X'mas gathering again~ HehX3~ Keep you all updated!=) Hmm... should we meet at Mr. Tan's house again(Xdont know how many times)? Hmm... No matter what, I'm so looking forward to meeting you all! =D

Not forgetting our special 大姐大 gang gathering before Simon flies off=)

ChaosX2 Kbox session

POX meet-up

Our 5-month

Ben and Jerry's Chunk Fest

Xiao Qian's 21st

Deon's 21st

Dhoppers camp

Dharma camp

And manyX2 more~ Anything other than studies=)

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~

No comments: