Afresh
- I love rain, especially rainy nights=)
- Fresh and cool air, quiet and peaceful night - love how it always keep me feel so much more afresh.
- Been wanting to blog, but suddenly dont know where to start, especially when I have already uploaded all photos onto facebook. Guess I shall do more short posts to capture any thoughts and encounters I have=)
- Done with Year 3=) A very fulfilling year - dance, perform, 5mods instead of 6mods, my "reborn-ed" hair, Joyce and Joel back in SDE, my sem2 nannny Tsz Ching and of course Mr. Loke Wai Kei=)
- Great sem, loved the mods I took. Tsz Ching and I highly recommend Physics in Life Sciences and Natural Heritage of Singapore - interesting, understandable, mcqs=)
- I love science modules, basic ones of course hehX2... Arts - maybe only Chinese modules=) No more geo mods.
- Finally fulfiled my desire to perform on stage again - as a dancer=) Being someone else on stage and feeling the music and beats in my body - an experience I can only get when I'm on stage. Love the fact that it helped me find time to exercise in the midst of the busy project-y sem=) And I'm glad I have Wei Juan to accompany to join dhops, audition for Cactus and then perform together! Keep dancing yea?
- I think I will miss performing again, even though I know I wouldnt want to do it next year as its time for my rooftop garden dissertation=)
- I'm really glad that I have 1 week to enjoy life at my own pace before internship starts. Poor Loke Wai Kei starts this monday. And super lucky Val is already on the plane flying off to UK! Haha... Enjoy the trip, Posh!
- Maybe I should seriously consider learning the world map from scratch (esp before Val returns), otherwise I think I have to go through many impromtu quizzes targeted at me=P
- 3 good months of earning, saving, spending and shopping (with discipline pls), "gardening", experiencing work life as a building doctor, gatheringsX3, rest and rejuvenate=) Yippie!
- Looking forward - First time shopping at Tampines 1 and our 2nd puzzle later, SDE let's rock it@OYJM's chalet=)
- And I'm enjoying teaching my students, especially Leele and Tessa, who are always so lively and dramatic. And I'm proud to see them grow and mature over the years=)
- Whee~ I love 2009!=) Love the life we are leading, appreciate not complain, peace not quarrel, now not past/future, treasure not take for granted. Choose the positive side of each coin. I believe everyone makes a difference=)
- Yeah! It's pouring again! Nights!=D
No comments:
Post a Comment