Protective building paper ended! Yeah luckily closed paper was the 1st paper:) 2 more open book exams and holidays await on 2nd dec!
But for now, it's mini break till my 2nd paper this Sat.
1day before my 1st paper did all the editing and printing of photos. Keep looking at PohX2 as exam preparation, hope she will bring me luck for my protective paper:)
Right after exams, did up her belated bday photo collage card. Wait till I saw her playing FarmVille on fb, ensured that she was already at home, then off I vroom to her house:) Thanks to my mummy for waiting in the car for me while I carried out the surprise. Almost got lost in the carpark lah, LokeX2 gave me a F for orientation in the end:P
PohX2 said I came at the right, 5min earlier she would be bathing and 5min later she would have her facial mask on. Yeah~

Glad that she loves surprises!:D
生日快乐喔~ 希望你喜欢这份迟来但诚意满满的生日卡喔!:)

Although there's some hiccups, still great thanks to Via for helping me to spy on PohX2!
And I even "brought along" Via, Marcus and Linyi to surprise her:P
Whatever it is, POXML meet up after exam plsssss~
***
More photos of LokeX2 double surprises on his actual bday:)
By his family who woke up especially early to surprise him at 9am on a Sat:)


By Katongsters as led and coordinated by his BFF Pok! Thanks so much everyone!:) The surprise that really caught him off-guard!
Self-proclaimed break for today before I shall start revising Dynamics of Interpersonal Effectiveness:) A really practical module I would say, seems like common sense but somehow there's an even deeper level of enlightenment that can be derived from it.
Shall enjoy the process of studying it:)
It's already my 2nd last exams in NUS, let's enjoy the status of studying as a student together, I know I will miss it totally after graduation. So it's cherishing the now:)


No comments:
Post a Comment