Cooling down after a 26-minute jog:) 2nd run of the year:)
Finally managed to find time to jog amidst all the dissertating:) Hope I can allocate more jogging time especially after CNY when my dissertation is fully completed.
And of course, I'm so glad that I'm into my final stage of dissertation, after 6 months of running between Yishun Town and Garden & Landscape Centre, it's finally fully implemented with (5 sets) surveys, (5 individual) interviews and datalogging fully done. Feels so good to have all these completed, feel so much lighter now:)
Sneak preview of my baby:)


Now what's left is tons of analysis to be done. Good thing is I just need to face my laptop and keep typing away:) Wish me luck!
I'm so looking forward to CNY!:D:D:D Spring cleaning sooooon~~ CNY clothes shopping sooon~
Oh! And Chaotic thrift is setting up a mini booth at LNY@Bishan! It's a large scale event to be held at the large glass field beside Bishan bus interchange. We will be selling our new pre-loved clothes! Lots of good bargains!:D Do support us between 27th Jan to 11th Feb 2010:D
January is such a hectic month! Stay cool:)
I like such a cool weather:) Going to have a good night sleep later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment