Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My mini pre-recess week break:)

Mini Break
***
Currently into my third day of mini break:)

There's only 1 lect this week on Fri, so other than preparing for the last 2 project reports, I have been sleeping well (over average), taking things a little slower, indulging in personal time and staying home most of the time:) It's quite obvious judging from the number of blog posts that I managed to create this week. :)

Starting next week, I will start my revision proper, for both my student and myself:) So it will be mainly tuitions and revisions, probably with some jogging I hope:)

Other than that, I'm looking forward to our PFM last-sem dinner and CHAOS dim sum buffet:D Probably also POXML movie outing! Whee~

With some time at hand, I decided to upload photos from my past few days of break:) Coincidentally, they revolve around food, as usual I realized:)

Lovely Sunday
***
Lovely Sunday started off with our favourite weekends breakfast - lor mee @Tampines Round Market:D

Love this photo esp:)

The yummy lor mee with crispy fried fish:D



Then it was grocery shopping for Portobello Mushroom Burger lunch feast for The Loke family:) The 6 of us actually managed to consume all 12 mushrooms! Happy!:D
Cake Craving
***
Have been craving for sweet indulgence, esp cake, last few weeks.

And LokeX2 surprised me with one on the Monday night which he was supposed to stay in school to rush his project. The group meeting actually ended earlier than expected.
Yippie, craving satisfied:) But I'm really craving for the Jap cheesecake that was featured on Jamie Teo's blog, I'm so going to try the recipe soon.:)
Shoes Shopping
***
Decided that I cnt go on with replacing shoes every now and then, even though they may be CnG. So decided to invest in better ones (by that I mean non-Rubi or Cotton On footwears which I have been heavily dependent on).

Brought Mummy to Ion and 313:)
We have similar hairstyle! I must insist our bangs are different cos of the length.:P
The 3D classy white floral decor on the wall of Ion.
Our favourite stop over at Far East - Ya Kun:)


And I love this photo the most!:)
Off to continue with my stay-home Wednesday:)

Late lunch 1st or revision 1st?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to eat the cheeesecakee!!
bake for me!

Xue Mei said...

Hahaha.. Really? I wanna bake more too! Need to find the time.. Will save some for you next time:)