Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And the researcher starts work:)

Before Researcher Loke starts work, he brought me to one of my to-go places!:) Quite surprised that he actually remembers:)

Pixar Exhibition
***
It was an eye-opener to see how cartoons are actually hand-drawn and then professionally done by media:) Sadly, photography wasn't allowed to protect the integrity of the hard-work of Pixar.

But not too much 3D exhibits though, unlike the Body Worlds which is more interesting in this aspect.

The best and the amazing part is the revolving thing which shows how static models come alive and appear as animated motion right in front of us:D Amazing:D
Then we proceeded to Science Centre after having a quick bite. LokeX2 is so amazed by all the exhibits there! That shows how long he hasn't been there!

Swensens Dinner
***
Shopping for his working pants and socks at G2000! I bought a pencil skirt too:) So looking forward to work when everyone has already started work:)

Then simple dinner at Swensens:)
Showcasing our Disneyland nail clippers *cutess!*:D
Sex & the City 2
***
Although I guess that there's 90% chance that CHAOS will want to watch tog (and indeed Deon initiated it alrd!), I still have to catch this movie with LokeX2 as we watched the 1st one when we just got together almost 2 years ago:) I seriously dont mind watching with my girls again:D I kept thinking of them when I watched it lah!:)

I accompanied LokeX2 for lunch before meeting Ryan and Joel. I think he looks really good in this photo:D

Then off to pass Ryan her hand cream and have a short chat with then before catching the movie:) Ryan must be have a great time over at Australia now:) Finally got to meet up with Fazal after being miles apart for so long:)
Ole Ole box!
***
He came over J8 to collect his altered pants and then went for Ole Ole KFC dinner:)
The look of an officially employed:)
Now into 2nd week of his job, he seems to like the job, the environment and his colleagues so I'm really happy for him:) He actually feels that he's really lucky as he didn't dare to apply for too many jobs before our grad trip. So the fact that he managed to get this job almost immediately after we came back is indeed a blessing:)

加油加油喔! :)

Work for him means less time together. So we treasure our time together more:) And with me on tight budget, it means spending quality time together with our friends and our family:) Simple and meaningful:) And he's into watching Little Nyonya on xinmsn, so that's our stay home activity since I didn't actually follow it on TV:)

Looking forward to JB trip with the Loke family this weekend!:)

No comments: