Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Loves early morning:)

Used to dislike having to wake up early, my body clock is naturally set arnd 11am to noon. But due to work and early-to-bed bf, I have been sleeping early and waking up early too!:)

Waking up early is no longer a chore as long as I get sufficient sleep and doesn't have the I-have-to-drag-myself-through-the-day feeling:)

I also allow myself enough time to prepare, have time for nice breakfast and BB surfing before I head out:)

Then it's leisure reading time on bus, which makes me feel that I'm still (young and) learning:)

Reaching office earlier allows me to reflect abit (as I blog) and also to gradually get into the work momentum:)

Loves also the warm sun rays that's shining into the office in the mornings too:)

Quite amazed by the transitions in my life and the dynamic perspectives that make me look at ourselves and the world differently:) Perhaps that's growing up:)

Let there be growth each day:) For growth is evidence that I have been living:)

***
On a side note, I notice how fast time really zooms past when work gets busy! Which I very much prefer than waiting for time to pass by slowly:) And I will be out of office tmr for company's value awareness prog @ Downtown East:)

On a side side note, as I was trying to type "busy" + "ness", it turns out to be "business"! Amazing!

On a final note, looking forward to Fri's PFM gathering:D *Mayb that explains why I dreamt of Hui Fang last night! She was learning/playing piano! Hahaha~*

Hope the weather will be good on TGIF:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah!!! how was my playing? good? ~huifang

Xue Mei said...

Hahaha.. I dnt rmb abt the playing though! Very random!