Sunday, December 12, 2010

Xmas is coming:)

LokeX2 brought me to Bugis for shopping yesterday:) It has been quite some time since I dressed up on a weekend to head out for shoppinggggg~ Crowded yes, but definitely nice to have once in a while:) And what better time to shop when it's the Xmas season with all the promotions and shopping mood in the air, it makes no sense to stay at home anymore hehehe:)

Broke as I might be, I really enjoyed shopping yesterday:) Partly due to the fact that I didn't catch myself indulging in impulsive buys, I shopped within my set budget, with savingssss too:) And also cos LokeX2 patiently shopped with me despite having worked in the morning and not forgetting his poor leech-bitten toes.

And I also received my 1st Xmas present, from Her World:) Cos I signed up a 1-yr subscription at Bugis road show:) Had bought a few issues and think that the content is quite practical and it's always loaded with lots of the good reads, making it really worth the money:)
And the subscription comes with discount too, it's $50 a year compared to the usual $72, this brings the cost of each issue down to about $4.20 (UP $6)! Happy with this kind of great deals hehehe:)

Though Xmas is still a few weeks away and not forgetting a brand new year, I'm getting hyped up with the festive seasons:) Cant wait to meet up with all my friends, mark the end of this year with a blast and welcome a brand new year:):):)

I cnt wait cnt wait~


No comments: