Thursday, June 21, 2007

Problems or not?

During Bodhi Big Walk last Sunday, I heard something that Mei Fei said that remains in my mind till now. She said that a problem without any solutions is actually NOT a problem, in this case we should just let go and not dwell on it any more. Wow. Sounds weird initially, but as I keep thinking about it, I begin to make some sense out of it.

Many times we are being troubled by our so-called problems. If Mei Fei's definition of problems applies here, we wouldn't be so troubled.

If our problems are indeed problems, just go ahead and solve it!

If our problems are not problems, what's the point of dwelling on them? It will not bring us anywhere, we will be just circling around our so-called problems. Pointless right?

I guess by knowing when to let go will we be able to free ourselves from the past and move on. No wonder Miss Choong always tells the 27th councillors to grow up and move on, no point sitting down there and crying over it.

To all my dear friends, no matter what problems you are facing, take some time to reflect about it, then make a choice that will lead us to somewhere=) By then, I will rejoice and celebrate for you!=D Jiayouz!

Remember, what friends can do is only supplementary, we can only show our support and share your problems, we are here to tell you that your problems are NOT the only things in your life, don't let it overwhelm you.

Most importantly, you have to walk out of it yourself, we will be outside the darkness waiting for you to enjoy the sunshine together. Jiayouz! =)

For those I love and
those who love me,
may this life be a blessing and
a source of happiness to all beings.
-Ven. K Sri Dhammananda


For a special fren=)

No comments: