I have decided to not update my blog with past events.
Finally, I have learnt to let go of being attached to wanting to update my blog about everything that have happened especially during my holidays. Whee~~
Otherwise, I may not have started on this post.
It's the new academic year with a new semester ahead=)
For the past 1 wk, it has been great to be back as a full time student again...
For the rest of the semester, I expect myself to be real active, busy and at the end of the day satisfied.
ButX3, all these do not matter as much. What matter most is how I am living my day now!=)
May I be able to live each day healthily, fulfilling and happily.=)
Working towards achieving a balance between physical, spiritual and intellectual advancements each day.
May my friends and my loved ones experience good health and joy!
2 comments:
yes yes.. letting go of the past is good.. haha..
when time doesn't permit you to blog on certain events, just move on.. what matters most is the present.. Not the past.. =D
yeapX2! so touched that you do keep track of my blog haha... i thought no one reading it any more coz so long didnt update alrd... haha...
glad that you share the view as me too! moving on is really impt=) when you are not so attached to certain things, life seems so simple and peaceful.. =)
Post a Comment