We have to rate each dish according to presentation, taste, portion, quality on a "score sheet". Wah! I cnt be food critic lah, I anything like also okieX2. =P So I left the scoring to the rest. Thanks to our scorer Boon Pin! *Potential critic lah, everything also cannot give too high marks, if not they "too 嚣张"!* Anyway, I just enjoy the food muahahahah~~
And super thanksX2 to Ernest ar! Keep feeding me with lots of food (and vege and even fish bones!) Guess I ate all the vege from each dish loh! But they were super crunchy and nice! *YumX3!*
And thanksX2 to Wai Kei & Chin Khiang ar! Keep reminding me of all those super funny scenes of Horton! *Cant stop laughing!=D*
And I have a different inpression of Bee Hua! Yes she admits she's agressive! But I believe she is only agressive when she is being provoked (by Ernest!)=P
Look at what we did on the train! The super act-cute guys, in particular our Ernest and Wai Kei! Poor Chin Khiang and Boon Pin hiding behind! Cant use flash=S SorryX2!
These 2 pics were meant to be different muahahahaha... Guess we are really super busy with tons of projects and tests! Really need a channel for self-entertainment!=D
Shldnt post the pics of the delicious dishes. ComeX3 for D&D to taste it yourself! It's really super duper nice!=D The service is top de loh!=D
HehX2... Experimenting with my secondary camera on my phone! Muahahaha...
Anyway just feel like posting these pics as well! HehX2.. The smallX2 eyes family! Me and my sis look alike right? *Somemore Im wearing my specs haha*
QuickX2 finish our projects and exams!
No comments:
Post a Comment