Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whee~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Bday Fei Fei!=D


Hope you enjoyed the cranberry SURPRISE!=) *YumX3 it turned out to be ice cream cake I supposed! Super nice!*

Carol did lots of research before we finally settled for this special cake=) Even got Sydney to help us to buy it secretly for us! HehX2..

Sorry we didn’t have time to prepare a proper present! Belated de okie?



ThePFM gang!=D *Girls power! Whoo! Joel is the rare guy w/n the gang!*=P
The RE gang & Dawn! *Most having night lect so here are the rare few!*=) The ever so hyper Vela! *Ever so ready to take photos too!=P*

This mini surprise celebration came at the right time just after our construction technology project presentation! Whee~~ We completed it well!=D GreatX2 wonderful job to the girls!=D

Indeed it’s been a super duper tiring period for all of us! Especially since last sat when we specially came back to school! *Surprisingly, we saw Hui Fang, Hazel and Joyce! What else but for our construction tech project!=S*

Really spent many days and nights working on our project! Even so, I believe that all of us have true ownership to this project which we strongly believe in=)

Biomimicry and our beloved bee-inspired hexamunity *as what Wei Juan has named it=P* with hexagonal plan shape buildings.

I simply love my team as all of them have their unique strengths and capabilities which thus resulted in great synergy among us! We really fight very hard for what we believe in and simply question each other whenever we are not so convinced! We have nothing to hide! I guess this is why we are able to finally come up with very convincing justifications for our proposal=)
HehX3~~ The what I called the 大姐大 gang! *All of us are the eldest at home!*=D

Finally, it’s over! Though there are more projects to work on, I believe the success of this project will spur all of us to work even harder. JiayouZx2!=D

Next on: M&E project on Mon! *WaterX3!*

Looking forward to tmr’s Emerge at MOS! Whee~~ Just nice to serve as a mini break before we work full force on the next project! JiayouZx2 Xiao Qian! I believe you will put up an amazing performance tmr! *You have your style!=)*

AndX3 not forgetting our JMG da sao Eileen! With Chin Khiang’s power of love, I believe it will work wonders for her!=) *EnvyX2!*

No comments: