Surprised him with a 2nd round of presents specially for him from me=) *HehX3~ Thought the Lego set was his only 21st present!*
Had Mac hotcakes breakfast=) Then it's presents time!
My sister bought him a voodoo doll as a lucky charm=)
Then I bought him a hip hoppy smiley face with a cool cap & nike wristband=D

*Errr... cn I request to get back that super nice precious moment bag? HehX2=P*
Finally, there's something that is huggable for you=) I personally love the cap also!=)

*The pac man that KS created*
Special thanks to my sister for accompanying me to shop at Marina Square on Sat=) I really need someone to be around so that I can keep talking about the choices, prices etc. I just cnt shop alone! Treated her to Swensens! Hope you enjoyed it! *Esp the mango ice cream that I dont like!=P*
Thanks Daryl for driving my sister home and then giving me a ride to NY for our campfire=)
No comments:
Post a Comment