CandyX3!Immediately after my last paper on wed I headed straight to Candy Empire at Vivo!
Bought the special Cadbury Peppermint chocolate for one of my tuition kid who is so in love in chocolate! Promise her to treat her after her exams.
Definitely bought some MORE chocolate to indulge in!=D
During exams tried:Cadbury peppermint
Cadbury white chocolate with sprinkles
Nestle white chocolate with Smarties
All I like!=D Love the Cadbury peppermint the most!=D
Double Js!
Watched Forbidden Kingdom with KS wed night=)
Putting the transition of languages and the direct translations issues aside, the show is really nice! The fighting scenes and I somewhat feel the atmosphere of the scenes=)
*KS owes me nachos!*
Kboxing with POX!
Went KLunch with Poh Ling and Olivia thurs morning=D Whoo~~ Super fun!=D ReallyX3 very enjoyable! Sang so many songs!
Highlight of the session: Energy's songs! Songs that we sang during secondary school still made us so excited and hyped up! Muahahahahaha...Like what PohX2 said in her blog, I really hope we can continue to have such kboxing sessions and continue to have fun and share wonderful memories!=D *Go POX! muahahahaha I know they are so not going to admit they are part of POX because of the name=P But this name is meaningful!*
Oh! We even spent like around half an hour in IP Zone to try out clothes! And each of us came out with a set of newly purchased top and bottom=D *SatisfiedX2!*
Sing, shop, have fun! What more can I ask!=) Hope POX has more meet-ups!
Mother's Day!After Kboxing, went Orchard Far East with my mummy to buy her present=)
Brought her to the shop where we bought LengX2's bday present. Think she will find a bag that she likes=)
Indeed! She found a super practical, nicely-coloured and soft bag frm korea=)
Indeed! She found a super practical, nicely-coloured and soft bag frm korea=)
*Happie Mother's Day!* After one whole day of shopping, I returned with these!
More shopping to come!=D Night cycling with JMG later! Whee~~=)
No comments:
Post a Comment