Monday, May 12, 2008

JMG Night Cycling!

A super great activity to burn my calories *in a rather scary way=S*

All thanks to Wai Kei hor! Led us through some bumpy bike trail *me and chin khiang felt as though we were cycling in Pulau Ubin and Mac Ritchie*

It was super tedious for me! Poor Chin Khiang could not speed up as Im in front of him. Wai Kei, you better come for JMG's roller blading session!

Finally done with that so called "warm up" and we headed to Pasir Ris park. *The path became SO~~ much smoother*
Waited for Mervyn to join us. Happened to see cute horses with super cute hairstyle too! *Like Rainie Yang Chen Ling*

Ok Mervyn was really late. But I wasnt complaining as I got to rest my poor legs=D So we headed straight to eat by the sea at some nice place with good ambience=D Had good food, refreshing cranberry drink and of course desserts=D Thanks Chin Khiang for "sponsoring" $50! Muahahaha... The xtra $50 came with a pleasant surprise.

I only realised that I have forgotten to withdraw money before heading to Wai Kei's house AFTER me and Chin Khiang crossed the traffic light. So we had to wait again. I was super apologetic to Chin Khiang lah! Made him walk here and there. BUT... when we reached the other side, Chin Khiang spotted this $50 note! *I was like "oh my goodness!" it was right in front of us and I didnt see it AT ALL! I start to wonder how many dollar notes I may have blindly walked past=S*

So we decided to use it for the dinner! YippieX3! Come to think of it, maybe it's because me and Chin Khiang found $50 and kept it, so our kharma comes in the form of the cycling "torture". HehX3=P

Jun Han then joined us to watch "The Terminal" at Wai Kei's house. It was a really interesting and touching movie I would say=) Surprisingly, even though it was not action packed with super cool animations and stuffs, it was still able to hold my attention=) Good choice of movie!

Thanks for letting me have the best sleeping place=D Muahahaha... At least they didnt bully me. But next time please make it a full JMG event yea? *Roller blading, kboxing~~~~=P*
Anyway, Wai Kei's sisters are really interesting. Thanks Wai Kei for helping me take the rap=P His elder sister is abit like me in the way we treat our younger brother I think. HehX2..

Now looking forward to kboxing! =)

No comments: