Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our first 20km!=D

Tue 6th Jan

*26th weeks 6mths*

We finally went on our 1st cycling tog, only the 2 of us=D

Met for brunch below his house and off we went!

He took me on the usual route he always takes when he cycles=D

Had a break to rest my butt and legs=S

His slow speed is equivalent to my use-all-my-energy speed=P

But I really love the wind and the super nice weather=D And of course my motivation!

We also stopped by the beach for some more calming down and to enjoy the beautiful moment=)

All in all, we completed 20km! Omg! When we just started, I really couldnt imagine that I could complete his usual 20+km, Im just glad I did it, with you=D
FinallyX3~ our motivation=) Dinner @Aston near his house=)
What a fulfilling day=) Nothing fancy, nothing expensive, just you and me, building our very own memory=)

No comments: