Fri we went to Dragon Gate Restaurant for dim sum buffet @ Habourfnt Centre=) It's Lin Yi's treat! Haha..
We made a bet during 4 Faithers Xmas gathering. The one with the highest cap will treat=)
I guess that the only good thing about not being the best=D
Thanks our 大好人 Lin Yi for being so generous and treating us=D Good kharma for you!=)



Then Sat we met up again! It's a secret mission=) Good kharma for them, esp PohX2 and Marcus=D
It's really fun!=D
Mac breakfast was set to be at 10.30am, but me and Lin Yi were late as we cldnt wake up=S
Luckily Olivia and Marcus were alrd there to help us buy=D I think both Lin Yi and I were still half awake when we took the photos at Mac.
Kharma hasnt really arrive for Lin Yi, poor him had no buns in his Big Breakfast and it was alrd after breakfast hr when he arrived=S Hopefully he isnt what he say abt himself (that luck is still as bad as last yr) haha..
And yes, later it was proven to be wrong=)

It's been really long since I hang out with them=) Im so glad that they still welcome me haha=D They 心地 very good de loh=D
It's nice to chat with POX too=) Thanks for your listening ear=D Really appreciate it! It's heartwarming to know that there are friends who understand and support you=)
Looking forward to our 温馨的steamboat=D
No comments:
Post a Comment