Short getaway on a long weekend to Msia to visit my grandma and this time round, my uncle in particular due to his health issue. May everything turns out well=) Cherish our youth and health, now!


It's never too late to make changes to your life, but health doesn't wait.. Once it's down, it takes many folds of effort and even money to get back in shape and state. With the inevitable spread of H1N1 that's beginning to get abit out of control, it's even more crucial to take extra care and protect our health=)
Anyway, it's always nice to meet-up with my relatives across the causeway. Pretty cousins, cute grandma, ever-young and gentleman-ly uncle and super duper cute children!
My cousin's son and new-born daughter are so cute and attractive with their big eyes inherited from their my cousin! Wonder if they will remember me playing with them when they grow older=)



Celebration Over RamenFinally got to meet up with busy man Gary admist his ever-packed schedule and after his well-deserved holiday.
We went to Marutama Ramen at The Central as suggested by Gary as he was going to hang out around there later that day, for work of course. And last year it was there where we celebrated his birtday too. The ramen is really nice and classic=) Oh! And the dumplings are super delicious! Must try! *yum yum yum~*
Good to know that he has rejuvenated and raring to go for his establishing career=) All the best and remember to relax with the 100 instrumental songs=D
And when we returned to Wai Kei's house, we were greeted with a really nice surprise! Our hua hua has started to bloom!=) It's so beautiful, especially under the sun.=D Thanks to his sisters for buying this canned flower thingy while they went Taiwan for holiday=) And credits go to Loke Wai Kei for diligently watering hua hua and maybe talking to it every now and then=) But Wai Kei thought that it looks more like a crysanthemun instead *shrugs* Whatever the case, it is nice as it is=D

Our Last Chance
It's going to be our last chance to be "part" of SDE FOC so we are taking leave off work to attend the finale! This time next year, most probably we will be enjoying our holidays as a student for one last time before we enter the next phase of our life. So~ cherish and enjoy the last FOC! Thurs thurs thurs~
Half Way Through & More to Come
Our internship! Whee~ Work has been nice to me, abit too nice I would say. Whatever it is, every lessons, every exposure, every experiences still count=)
Finally, I can see my 3-week holidays coming. Time to make progresses for my holiday to-do list=D
With that, the whole big thing that spells "D.I.S.S.E.R.T.A.T.I.O.N." will be our 24/7 companion for the next 1 whole year. Time to establish synergy with my D companion=) And time to see green!

It's going to be our last chance to be "part" of SDE FOC so we are taking leave off work to attend the finale! This time next year, most probably we will be enjoying our holidays as a student for one last time before we enter the next phase of our life. So~ cherish and enjoy the last FOC! Thurs thurs thurs~
Half Way Through & More to Come
Our internship! Whee~ Work has been nice to me, abit too nice I would say. Whatever it is, every lessons, every exposure, every experiences still count=)
Finally, I can see my 3-week holidays coming. Time to make progresses for my holiday to-do list=D
With that, the whole big thing that spells "D.I.S.S.E.R.T.A.T.I.O.N." will be our 24/7 companion for the next 1 whole year. Time to establish synergy with my D companion=) And time to see green!
Yeah!
Yet another tiny but proud achievement!
I signed up for TweetSG=) Let me update my twitter via sending sms to a local number=) Now I can tweet whenever I want without worrying about the cost=) Normal sms charges applies if our free sms quota is exceeded.
Yet another tiny but proud achievement!
I signed up for TweetSG=) Let me update my twitter via sending sms to a local number=) Now I can tweet whenever I want without worrying about the cost=) Normal sms charges applies if our free sms quota is exceeded.
Check it out at http://tweet.sg/!
Project 878
Our *879*-to-come=)
2 comments:
Hello u!! Not bad, actually updated ur blog on a wkday haha. I love tweetSg too! Coz I managed to update on Transformer right aft the show :D thanks for sharing the link :)
Btw the sunglasses look pretty familiar.... (pretty and familiar) :D
HehX2~ I type draft during work hours (Shhhh~) Hahah.. Then edit and upload photos at home=)
YeahX2 tweetSg is really cool! I like=) Yah I saw your transformer update!
Hahahaha.. Yeah of course lah.. Choosen by me vetted by you leh=D
And I'm so glad I have you as my zhong shi reader hahahahaha.. Think you left the most comments=)ThkS!
Post a Comment