Monday, June 15, 2009

Excited!=D

3 things that get me really excited!
  1. 6C Fondue high tea

  2. My long awaited BB Javelin

  3. Utterly Twittery
SAT: 6C@Hometown steamboat dinner was great!=D

It's our 1st time having a gathering during mid year; we usually has it once or twice a year - CNY & Xmas. So this time round, we are all set to break our record!

I have delivered my gan xie ci via facebook, and once again THANKS to all!=D

It's definitely nice to meet up at our hometown - Bishan where our primary school is=) It's intended to be at anyone's place in Bishan as we realized most of us are still leaving around our school, and very near to each other too! It's quite amazing that we seldom see each other on other days, despite our proximity.
One word to sum it up - "FULL".

Full of FOOD
Full of laughters
Full of spillages (the curse of toppling our bowls/cups spread round the table thrice!)
Full of surprises (applies only to Xue Yan cos we gave her a belated bday surprise!)
Full of bickering =P
Full of phototaking
Full of "12 years ago"

All in all, I'm really full of joy to see everyone present and having a simple, heartwarming steamboat dinner - it's just like one big family=)

And I'm full of excitment now as we have already settled on our next meetup for FONDUE high tea at Xue Yan's place! It's going to be full of indulgence!=D Whee~ Cant wait cant wait!=D

SUN: An unexpectedly exciting Sun
With all the steamboating and hectic work life, weight is accumulating. Luckily me and Wai Kai managed to shed some calories while helping his Aunt with her house's painting=) And we got many Yakults in return as rewards, totally unexpected! But of course, I like!=D

*Wai Kei ah ma is missing me hehX2=) I should visit her more often=)*

The most unexpected surprise came! I was able to upgrade my handset with a discount voucher earlier than expected=) Whee~ Thanks Starhub!
After letting Wai Kei boasts about his Bold for a week, now I finally gotten my BB Javelin (or Curve 8900)=D Both of us took this chance to try out a different type of phone - touchscreen to qwerty keyboard for him, keypad to qwerty keyboard for me!
I dropped the idea of getting HTC touchscreen phones as I have sweaty palms.
He dropped the idea of getting iPhones as he don't see himself using all the applications in it.

So after much research, we decided to try BlackBerry! We especially love the calender and organizer functions - it's like a mini organizer on the go! Not that other phones don't have it, but I just feel that it is different. There are increasing numbers of people using it too! Guess the improvement in their designs prove to be working well=)

And if one sign up for data plan, BB users can make use of even more applications such as MSN, emailing etc..

Aiyah... I'm not good with all the technical aspects, if you are interested just google and you can judge for yourself=) Xiaxue also did a blogpost on her (super blinged and pink) BB Javelin, can check it out too!

Personally, I would say it is an excellent all-rounder phone=)

So now, it's time to get our hands busy with our BBs=D
To top it off, we went to collect the missing piece for our 2nd jigsaw and so it's now completed!=D

And we had a super sumptous dinner at Wai Kei's house with his grandma and cousin's family - love the curry chicken!=D

This weekends definitely leave me real blessed and hyped up.=)

MON: Utterly Twittery

Omg! I managed to create my own Twitter account, post it on my blog and even update my Twitter via sms - all by myself!

*clapsX3 to self* considering my level of IT skills hehX2=D

Yeah so now I can post random thoughts on my blog without having to create a new post=) Let's see how long I can play with this Twitter thingy haha=)

No comments: