First time this week that I am still able to reach home in the day, so much so that I was pleasantly surprised when I open the bathroom door. It's still daytime! =)
But but but, after 10 minutes, I realized I have forgotten to shampoo my hair=S Maybe it's meant to be for me to reach home early. So double shower double clean=D
It was a rare moment for me to slow down my pace and enjoy some quiet me time=)
And while on the phone with Wai Kei after his work, he commented on the beautiful sunset and I went out to capture this lovely scene before it's gone.
Beautiful moment doesn't last forever, but observe and you will find, wait and it will come=)
BCA-Industry ScholarshipTotal of 4 interviews, 3 companies - it's a wonderful experience. =)

And I'm reallyX3 happy, more of relieved too, when I received a call from BCA telling me the good news=D
1 year@CPG starting out with QS job scope. Measurements ended up to be of utmost important especially for fresh grad interested in PM. Whatever the case, it's a good start and I'm really blessed. That way, it can help lessen my daddy's workload and I can sponsor him for his desired China holiday=D
Other than work and interviews, the past week has been packed with gatherings as usual.
Steamboat @ KS's house
KS should seriously consider opening a steamboat shop - the soup base is super duper nice and tasty! No wonder we never fail to have steamboat at his house each year=)
The Exco girls, the president with a new name Hux, Sum, YC Kenn and KS - steamboat gang with missing usual steamboaters!

YEAH!!! CHAOS meet-up@our usual AMK Macs! This is the only time that I'm Loving Macs.As I ended my last interview early, so Dawn suggested we meeting at town since it's been ages since we walkX2 there.
As a result, I bought more stuffs - accessories, clothes, sunglass, while Dawn only got accessories. Dawn is very disciplined and definitely (super) influential!
She has always been a great companion, in particular shopping companion, as you can always count on her for sincere and objective opinions=D That's what I love about CHAOS - we are who we are, we are genuine to each other and we are not afraid to give the honest opinions. Maybe that's why we always laugh at each other "flaws".
Oh!! We have a BIG surprise - Eugene! Don't know why I will still get scared whenever I see him unexpectedly. Eugenophobic still lingers even after sec sch hahaha...
Anyway, he's real nice to treat us! Like dad buying happy meal for 5 little kids=D *Maybe to compensate for all the trainings and scoldings he "inflict" on us*
And now everyone knows about our CHAOS plan. Actually we only mentioned about it and further discussions await=D Looking forward to it after Dawn returned from holidays AND has quarantined herself=)AndX3 we, esp me, are really getting excited over LengX2's wedding! WHEE~~ 幸福小女人=D *EXCITEDx100!*
And the date has been set! ** *** 2010=D *in overwhelmed state!*
CHAOS - we shall continue to grow together, from girls to ladies to women to tai tai and to grandmothers!=D
Oh! And we are also waiting for Eugene to get married to Eileen! =D So HAPPY! *smell the air of love*=D
And weekends are here!=D Double joy double happiness double fun double love=D
And me and Wai Kei are awaiting for our BBs!=D Whee~
No comments:
Post a Comment