Monday, October 19, 2009

First step:)

Yeap, first step to cooking more decent meals:)

This mini achievement of mine was dated a few weeks back. Havnt had the time to upload the photos from my BB and amazingly the photo quality is better than expected:)

Just feel like cooking something nice and warm for LokeX2 after his overnight lan-ing with his Katongsters:) So off I went to the NTUC with my favourite pink-CLEO-reusable-environmental-friendly-bag:) Definitely made grocery shopping double the fun:)

So presenting my zha-pa-lang porridge:) With overwhelming ingredients haha.. But it turned out really much tastier than expected:) And he thought so too! Haha cos he didnt expect much haha:P I have my secret "weapon" to thank:)
And the greedy me even wanted to prepare appetizers cos I thought the porridge that I wanted to cook may not be enough. Apparently, I underestimated my cooking skills and we almost couldnt finish.
And so, we happily finished up the 2-course meals that could be used to serve 4 person I think:D Nevertheless, it's one of the happiest meal I have had:D
Aright, shall wait for my next cooking inspiration to strike me:)

***

Today is such a "having-a-lot-of-thoughts-day" as proven by my sudden surge in twitter updates:) I'm glad it's not a blue Monday though:)

Much to be happy about actually:)

Lecture ended 1 hour earlier. Tutorial was cancelled. So actually I just came school for 1 hour of lesson. Glad that we settled on our Protective Building project and that officially marks the end of school day.

Luckily Mon is Lunching Day with LokeX2:D Always make Mon a much better day:)

And just as I thought my dissertation is hitting a plateau, there's unexpected progress. Yeah~ I see light once again:)

Oh! I'm also counting down to end of tuitions:) 2 more weeks before O'levels:D

I would say today is a miraculous Monday:)

The fact that I blogged adds on to it too:P

Happy Monday!:D

Now back to project:)

No comments: