It's been ages since I shopped at Far East. Has been to addicted to Bugis that it has reached a saturation point for now.
Then suddenly realized how long it has been since I last stepped into Far East to shop. As in real shopping.
So last last Sat after my Sat-early-morning tuition with Tessa, LokeX2 accompanied me to shop!:D
It's amazing that just by dressing up and dolling up can have such an uplifting effect! It's definitely a feel-good booster :)

Read from somewhere that everyday is a special day and hence everyday is worth dressing up and looking at your best:D So why wait for special day/occasion to wear something nice or something that you feel comfortable in when you can do it everyday:)
Of course there are lazy days when I feel like dressing down with my specs. But I will remind myself that everyday is a special day and I feel that I should celebrate each day:)
Back to shopping.
Bought super alot of things:D Retail-therapy-ed!
Went to Ion. Nothing much for us actually. Window shopping:) And also to satisfy his ramen craving. But Marutama Ra-Men is still our favourite:)

My 2nd part time job - his paprazzi:) 

It's been proven - I take better photos (than him):P
No comments:
Post a Comment