But this time round, I made myself feel "more". To appreciate every single moment, every single thing that I'm doing now as a student.
I know that it will never be the same next time. Even if we going to go back to see-look around as super duper seniors.
I just knew. Although I did go back to my pri and sec school as a relief teacher, partly to relief class and partly to relive the past, it just don't feel the same.
Same old place, same old classroom, some same old teachers etc.
Same old me. But definitely different, which is good as it means I have grown:)
The thing is, I just want to be more mindful about every single thing that happens to me and around me.
Most likely next year this time, I should be blogging as the same old me but who is experiencing a totally different phase of life. But I will be glad. :)
Just that, for now, I want to fully immerse myself into my final phase of student life:) Absorb and "feel" all the joy, craziness, freedom, complains, stress and fun as a 22 years old student:)
Alright, suddenly, preparing for dissertation seems more like a pleasant task:D It's akin to being pregnant for almost a year, all the hard work and time put in just for the birth of my baby:) Jiayou everyone:) We will be enjoying the fruits of our labour very soon:D
No comments:
Post a Comment