Back to school, but sadly for the last time.
Everything is also back on track. Finally settled all my modules:)
Signed up for Yogilatez by NUS Aerobics Club:) Thanks to LokeX2 for helping me as I have no class today:)
So finally, in my final sem I'm going to do Yoga combined with Pilates:) Cheers to healthy mind, body and soul:)
Suddenly I feel like signing up for every single events there are in school as this is my last chance doing so as a student with special CnG rates. I'm so going to miss being a student.
Contemplating whether to attend NUSSU Bash "Blackout". As what Xu Xu said, it does sound cool to have it at the racing pit. Just wondering if it's going to be outdoor haha..
Back to student life means celebrating bdays for each other and this year starts off with Xu Xu's one!

LokeX2 suddenly suggested having a surprise bday for him since he was going to drive us to meet Dawn for dinner together. Dawn and I were meeting to discuss about ChaoticThrift going flea-style at Bishan! More updates on that:)
Luckily LokeX2 managed to distract Xu Xu by doing Sudoku together, hence Xu Xu was rather surprised! Whee~
And I like the candid shot! Haha~
Cheers to Xu Xu for treating:D And I don't know how we did it, but each pair of us just eat one corner until a "tree" was formed:) Good coordination I must say haha..
Thanks to Dawn also for waiting for us for so long as there was a traffic jam. :)
AndX3, congrats on getting your license! :) Yeah another potential post clubbing driver, if we have car that it.
***
Been dissertating for the 1st two days of the sem.

Had a no-dissertation day to give myself a break from dissertating:) Love it:)
Procrastination can be good too!:D
I especially like what was written on an article by Jie Kai on Sharing Success.tv.
"According to the dictionary, to procrastinate is to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost.
So, when an opportunity is lost, another opportunity is gained."
Opportunity lost is dissertating can mean opportunity gained in re-charging and giving some attention to other equally important matters.
Like what I always think "There is much more to life"
So I think it's really important that we remember to savour every different aspect of life and appreciate every single dimension of our life:) Just like how I'm fully enjoying being a student. Everything to it, definitely not just the academic aspect.
Start of year 4 sem 2 - final sem and final 5 months of being a student.
I'm glad it's still the start cos this means that I'm still aware of it and there are still chances to live the most out of this 5 months!:D
Back to printing and filing my notes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment