Saturday, January 09, 2010

RML

Yes I signed up for RML at the start of the year with LokeX2!

Run for My Lunch 2010:) http://www.rml2010.com/
Going to start small with the 3km community run which is to be held at ECP.

I like this event as it is in support of Student Advisory Centre's Lunch Box Fund. Money will be raised for this fund.

I would say it's a great event to start the year with, one that is good for health and charitable:)

This also nicely coincides with my 1st resolution of the year, that is to exercise more:)

So plans have been made to run for at least 3 times a week before the event and hopefully this will set my engine going for the rest of the year:) Perhaps I can progress to join a 5km run after this:)

This is just one of the many events that are lined up for me. As for the rest of January, it's going to be a hectic month filled with lots of events:) I must say it's going to be exciting!

- Body Worlds exhibition with The 6Cs
- Project RUSCO with Yishun Town where my rooftop garden project will be exhibited
- CHAOS Hen Party
- ChaoticThrift going Flea-Style at LNY@Bishan
- 阿密特首次世界巡回演唱会 with Wan Xin and Deon
- Submission of dissertation which will mark the end of my half-yr long project

Cheers to the month of January!:D

No comments: