Run for my Lunch!
Yeah we completed our 1st 3km together!:) Though it's not like 10km, it's still our 1st run together and we did (only) one training together haha.. But we did train on our own as we don't have any common free day this sem.
I really have to applaud ourselves! Cos we were eating supper at Bedok 85 with Dawn, Xu Wen, Deon and Ernest the night before till 2am plus.
I really thought I would just laze on bed and skip the run totally haha.. Luckily LokeX2 managed to wake me up, as he always do:)
Us after the non-stop 3km run! Whee~ Xie xie ni de gu li:D
I like his number 1717 - 一起一起:)
I love the wind blowing on my face:) Like a reward for completing the run:)
I'm glad we signed up and completed the run:) Most importantly we also helped to raise funds for the lunch of the less-fortunate:)Hope this will set off the momentum for me to keep jogging:)
After the run, he went back to catch some sleep before we embarked on our CNY shopping at Bugis with his siblings:)
Settled his CNY clothes and I still need more shopping! *quick quick finish dissertation!*
Settled his CNY clothes and I still need more shopping! *quick quick finish dissertation!*And also overdue but post-worthy photos:)
A week before the actual run, we went for a run together for almost 30minutes and were looking forward to our mini treat at Green Room Cafe:)
Then came a sms from Dawn asking where is Green Room Cafe! Turned out they were thinking of eating it too! So we waited for them:)
Then came a sms from Dawn asking where is Green Room Cafe! Turned out they were thinking of eating it too! So we waited for them:)We had the highly recommended Creamy Avocado by Wan Xin. It was REALLY nice!:D I never like and have never tried avocado before so this turned out to be unexpected yummy!:D Should try it!
We had laksa, portobello mushroom burger and baked rice! All are super yummy and guilt-free!:D
Our coincidental dinner dates together:)
Our coincidental dinner dates together:)Cheers to healthy lifestyle:)
Cheers to the coming CNY!:)

No comments:
Post a Comment