Last Friday was the day! Finally completed my year-long dissertation on The Rooftop Garden! Wheee~
And the most tedious part for me was actually the printing of coloured pages! OMG cost me a bomb! Mr Loke said I can submit a thesis on recycled paper already. Just look at the stack of defective pages! Now I know I should convert to pdf format and print all! Shall do that for final copy:)
+of+IMG00122-20100212-1446.jpg)
Really thanks to Xu Wen too for waiting before we could have lunch and for your ez link card:)
Of course, xie xie Mr Loke for helping me with the box and whisker graphs, last minute changes and printing of the coloured pages! :D

F..i...n...a...l...l...y.... My baby:)

After submission, there's no time to waste so spring cleaned my room on both Fri and CNY eve! Only managed to complete it right before reunion dinner:)
Dissertation totally robbed me of my pre-CNY preparation time. Luckily, its just this one time:)
I can finally enjoy CNY:) And also make use of this short mid-term break to rejuvenate and relax abit:) There's still assignment and projects on the waiting list.
So meanwhile, I'm looking forward to CNY@Msia tomorrow and the many gatherings that are lined up for the week!:D
Have a happy tiger new year and sweet valentine's day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment