Wonderful Wed
***
Wonderful Wed starts off with a satisfying sleep from yesterday:) Together with the cooling weather, it is perfect:)
Disciplined myself to finish off my to-do list that includes revision, tutorials and projects in the afternoon before I have a late lunch:)
Cos I'm aiming to spend the rest of the day baking!:D
So after the much needed grocery+Watsons shopping, I'm all set to bake banana cake with the so-called easiest recipe trial and tested by Jaime Teo! Preparation work is easily accomplished in less than an hour, it's that easy!
The ingredients required and not forgetting bananas too!
The before. I still thought I would need to use a smaller pan/make small muffins instead as it looks so little until my mummy reminded me that it will rise -_- How forgetful.
After 40minutes of chemical reaction - "ding!" Omg! I was so excited! Feels so accomplished:D
And it's yummy! Soft, moist and delicious, not self praise alright, it's the recipe!:)
Half of it is already wiped out by me and my family! Leaving the rest for tomorrow and LokeX2!:) Feeling hungry already? Go try it! It will be such a morale booster for newbie like me:)

Ernest Quarter Century Bday Surprise
***
FB is playing some tantrum, albums need to be uploaded a few times before it's successful. So I shall post some of them here since it's Ernest big day today (and I'm masking my face) :)
Lynn is really sweet to plan a (supposedly) big surprise with around 40 people! Imagine sms all of them and coordinating everything including the buffet.
Ernest ar, *shake head* on the other hand seems to find joy in uncovering all the surprises. He ended up surprising us. Either way, I'm sure he still enjoyed his bday celebration, in his own way:)
Not forgetting the promise 2 years ago, LokeX2 created this greeny Ernest-y bday card:) Ernest, you wasn't around when the rest saw this card. Everyone just burst into laughter!
Lynn and LokeX2 cracking their heads to foolproof the surprise. Look at the number of shoes that were originally in your living room. In the end, we figured out that it would be better for everyone to surprise you outside instead of trying to hide all the shoes (and the people) inside the house.
Having some shooting fun while waiting:)With Dawn whose fringe is always so nicely swept to the left side and actually remains there! I have to resort to bangs to resolve the messy fringe issue. So now I can take photos on any sides!
Xu Wen inspecting the surrounding and checking for Ernest's zhong ying. Anw, I like this shot:) Purely personal judgement alright:)
Look at the number of people waiting on Level 9! Lined up so nicely! And there's another group on Level 7 which was unfortunately caught by the ever-suspicious Ernest.
Dawn and Xu xu! I just realized both of your fringe are on alternate sides!
LokeX2<3
Sweet (chocolate) photo!:)
Playing with Colour Accent:)
Joel and Joyce enlightened me with the super duper macro effect - I like!:)

Xu Wen inspecting the surrounding and checking for Ernest's zhong ying. Anw, I like this shot:) Purely personal judgement alright:)
Look at the number of people waiting on Level 9! Lined up so nicely! And there's another group on Level 7 which was unfortunately caught by the ever-suspicious Ernest.
Dawn and Xu xu! I just realized both of your fringe are on alternate sides!
LokeX2<3
Sweet (chocolate) photo!:)
Playing with Colour Accent:)
Joel and Joyce enlightened me with the super duper macro effect - I like!:)

Practicing for PFM grad trip photo taking:)

Carol-styled!
The crew behind the surprise!:D It was only until I saw this pic then I realized there was really ALOT of people! Like what Xiao Qian says, I like this photo cos it's super lovely:) Ernest better treasure Lynn ar! Next year, we may really sign petition not to celebrate your bday at all hor!Though we are not frequently in contact now, I'm still glad that I have the opportunity to work with you in MC and also know you personally as a friend:) Our paths may now be different, but I'm grateful that you have crossed my path and inspired me with your life story and your guidances. I wish you all the best and do what you are best at - being your own best!:)
From, Da Tou Wa Wa
P.S pls discount the size of head with my bangs!:)
Alright, hope to get the rest of the photos up soon!
I have had a fulfilling day today:) Nights!

1 comment:
Hmm.. thanks for the pink comments.. haha.. well.. that is almost the same for everyone who will cross our path in life.. I don't think I have did much.. and I think that everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.. it all depends on how they are played.. =D
Thanks for being such a wonderful Da Tou Wa Wa!
Love,
ET
Post a Comment