Monday, March 15, 2010

Things that excite me!:D

Before my blog proper, I actually tweeted on my way to sch which somehow didn't manage to appear. So wanted to add this on to my list of happy exciting moments!:D

Influx of happy moments! New KOI outlet right next to Bishan Bus Interchange + zero waiting time for bus + rain only after I board the bus! Un-monday blues!:D

***
Japan Grad Trip
The PFM gang has booked 8D7N tour packages to Japan Honshu:D Even Wei Juan and Fei Fei are coming! It's a pity that Val cnt join us, but still appreciate her advice about travelling to Japan:)

Can't wait can't wait!:D
***
HK Grad Trip
And I just booked our HK grad trip too!:D Whee~ 7D6N! Gonna explore all the streets and the islands!:D
***
G11
And and and, in view of the upcoming grad trips, I also finally bought my G11!:D

Of course, I still love my pinky Sony compact from LokeX2:) Just that I wanted to take better shots under low light, can zi pai better and try my hand on a semi-pro cam for their more atas image quality! And I'm simply in love with it solid structure! And the swivel LCD screen!!! Still exploring the different shooting modes! Sooo fun! Here's some test shots!
Having fun with the Colour Accent!:D
Self timer with customizable number of shots!:D Love using self-timer with the swivel screen as you can actually view yourself as it snaps!
Happy owner of G11:)
Canon - delighting me always!:D

No comments: