Some event highlights of the month of Feb
***
Bangs!
Yes! As many have already seen it (or not seen my forehead), I have gotten bangs for my fringe:) Cos my fringe is curling back and I decided to re-rebond it and try bangs! I'm really happy with the outcome!

Here's the good things I like about having bangs!
Almost 50% forehead covered.
Totally save on my foundation cos now I don't even have to apply any make-up there, not even sunscreen actually.
I don't even need to blow dry my fringe in that particular direction. Just comb it straight down and let the gravity do the job.
Covers up my small eyes. So I can skip eye makeup on normal days too without looking too tired.
I just love it!:D
On the day where I got my fringe, I went Daiso and Candy Empire shopping for Vday present making! For PFMs and CHAOS:)
***
CHAOS - Dawn's 23rd & Vday
Actually, it's more of Dawn's 23rd bday!:) Had a pre-actual-surprise for Dawn with the yu-sheng "cake"! Supposed to be a surprise but Iphone lets the cat out. It was actually LokeX2's intention to treat Xu Wen and Dawn. Xu Wen for being such a great thesis buddy, Dawn for her bday:) The couple suggested Werner's Oven and the food there is really exotic and meaty I would say. I like the beer though!:)

Last year - surprised her outside her house at the strike of midnight of her bday:)
This year - surprised her while hiding inside her house before the end of her bday:)
Our 1st handmade major gift! Deon bought the main materials and Wanxin brought her BBQ mesh+hooks, I supplied my brother (as the spray-painter) and LengX2 did what she always do best - cardmaking:)
And we managed to finalize the concept and come up with the customized accessories hanger within less than like 4hours! :D
While waiting and taking our well-deserved dinner, the 3 of us then had steamboat dinner as it's the last day of CNY!
We waited and waited and waited~ Till it was almost the end of her bday, in fact we celebrated slightly after her bday! Nevertheless, she was really surprised, not really cos of us, but cos she thought her house was on fire with us hiding with the candles that were lit up.
Glad that she loved it and was really surprised!:D Success to 1st CHAOS bday surprise of the yr!
Also, presented mini vday presents that I prepared for them:) Cos they have been the ones doing really sweet and nice handmade presents which I always wanted to do but didn't have the time to. Hope they like it and will use the box! Once again thanks for being the gems in my life:)
***
Our 2nd Vday
Our official 2nd Vday:) We had a really belated celebration due to his dissertation, but it doesn't really matter as long as it's a day set aside for both of us to relax and enjoy each other company:)
This year no real flowers, but a pair of handmade ones!:D Love it soooo much!:D Really beautifully made and intricate details! Most important of all, it's handmade with his heart and hands:) I shall look forward to receiving more variety of flowers from him:)
And we finally went to the Toys Museum! After which we went Addidas warehouse sale where we both bought a jacket each:) Just nice for my Jap grad trip:) Then we also went to visit ah ma:) The rest of the day was spent relaxing our day away:)
May we celebrate many more vdays together:)







No comments:
Post a Comment