Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our 1st "exhibit":D

Edited Edited
So the deadline has just closed! I think I'm the last to manage to send in my photo:) Anyway, voting ENDS tomorrow 9am, not starts tomorrow (thks Dawn!) :)

Got inspired by Dawn to send in my self portrait with my G11 too:)

Since,
1. I'm a new canon lover:)
2. It's a great reason to post up my self-portrait, which I would otherwise snap for pure personal admiration:P
3. I love looking at other people's self portrait, cos I think it's a type of art too:)
4. G11 is like my baby and it feels like we are in it together:)

So why not? ;)

So do show your support by

1. Clicking on this link.
2. Joining the CANON fan page.
3. Like the photo, if you do like it:)
4. And if you know Dawn, like her photo too!

Thanks alot!:) My reward comes from your"like"-ing:D

Since this is about self portrait, this gives me more reasons to post more self portraits here:D Yeah! Here's my personal favourites:)

With my G11
***

:):):)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

voting ENDS tmr! haha