Of course for special reason! I'm making crepe breakfast for my family:)
Luckily I prepared the batter the night before, otherwise I would have to wake up even earlier.
And the best part is they actually love it:) Yippie!:)
It's the basic kind of crepe, super easy to make, you can try it too!:) It's taken from Jamie Teo's blog (once again), simply love it when she posts up those you-can-also-do-it kind of recipe:) There's lots of other more challenging and yummier recipes too!
I have also prepared extra batter for our Disputes Mgmt project meeting later@my house:) Hope they will like it too:) And maybe I shld post some photos later:)
Waking up early indeed feels really good (perhaps except for the dragging yourself out of the bed part):) It's as though I have earned myself a few good hours extra:)
I have prepared for tuition at 12pm.
I have made around 10 crepes and ate some too.
I have had coffee.
I have chatted with my mummy.
I have checked my mails, fb, twitter and everything else.
I have blogged.
:)
I'm still working on sleeping earlier and waking up earlier, especially on days when I have no class:)
But I'm glad that at least I did it today:)
Today's going to be a good day:) Ditto to everyone else!:)
2 comments:
yeah!! can't wait to eat it! hee..
Yeah!:D YummyX3!:D
Post a Comment