Saturday, April 03, 2010

It's a peaceful Saturday:)

Crepes & Disputes
***
Dispute Mgmt meeting ended not long ago:)

It's such a nice weather to work on our project:)

Made crepes for them and they love it too:) The sweet girls prefer it to be less sweet though.

Homemade crepes with maple syrup+vanilla ice cream+whipped cream - sweet indulgence:D
I'm really glad they like it:) Happy!

Even happier, we settled our report (not totally complete though) with no disputes:) Good food and good mood are the best ingredients for happy project meeting:)

Ending it off with xi nu ai le:D Here's some of my favourites:) Although they are best seen in full sequence when I upload all of them on FB:)

My last project with these lovely girls alrd. Gonna miss these project meetings that we always have in SDE. Anyway, I'm going to look forward to our PFM Japan trip:D:D:D It's only about 1month away:)

And we going to have our last semly PFM dinner on week 13:) Whee~ And boo~ as it's our last official school day together. My student life is actually ending in about 2 weeks time? That's really faster than expected. Memories are the only thing we can retain, life still goes on right? So more photo taking~ :D
Tuition & Rain
***
Anyway, took some photos with my student Leele too:)


She's being really creative here. My head is small now.:)
It's raining, but I feel at peace:)
Got to aim to sleep earlier tonight:)

No comments: