Friday is my favourite day, for this sem esp:) Not only it's the last day of weekdays, it's the day (and actually the only day) where I get to meet the PFM gang:)
And for this sem, we have bday celebrations, PFM semly dinner, grad trip meetings, NATAS fair-ing all on F.R.I.D.A.Y.:) So Friday is like a PFM day for me:)
PFM Lunch
***
2nd last Friday of the sem we have a mini PFM Lunch@West Coast Plaza:)
We were there really early, even before the shops are fully opened, as we had only 1 TBP lect that day.
Good in a way as we made use of the time to decide what to eat out of the many choices.
Sushi Tei for lunch that day!:) And it's my 1st visit there too:)
Food there is really nice:) And it's always fun to hang out with the PFM peeps:) It's like a pre-grad trip preparation for group outings that encompass making group decisions, toilet visits etc. I believe our grad trip is going to be really dynamic!
I know I have said this umpteen times, but I'm really looking forward to our PFM dinner to mark our last official day as NUS-SDE-PFM student:) Can't believe that it's finally here, 1-week countdown starts:) This week is going to be such a love-hate week.
3 comments:
oooo. didnt ask me to go..
angry angry
Ooops.. Didnt know you wanna come too.. I also miss eating with you around!
Xuemei, I sent the invite to your hotmail. You check ok. ;))))
Post a Comment