Saturday, April 24, 2010

One week

Just one week ago (last Friday to be exact), it was my last day of school, as a student. We celebrated and in about another week, with the announcement of "Time's up, put your pens down," I will officially complete my last task as a student.

Can't believe it, how fast is that! A total of 16 years of studying and taking exams! Luckily it also means knowing many friends along the way, alot of friends in fact:) Learnt things that I can't ever learn from books too.

This is one important phase of my life coming to an end.

And it's time to move on.

It's time to enter into a brand new phase and to start learning all over again:) Hoping to apply whatever I can to adapt to the new environment of working life:) It's going to be exciting I believe:)

But not before I enjoy my holidays~~~ I mean REAL holidays! Cos after that will be the start of my career! I can't wait for my grad trips and the luxury to do whatever I want!:D I'm already excited at the thought of that!:D

Alrighty, calm down, am supposed to sleep but just feel like blogging in the midst of studying. I shouldn't be sleeping so late. Cos coincidentally, one week before, on the last day of school, I lost my voice as I was recovering from sore throat and cough. One week later, I'm still inflicted by cough and sore throat, though I have regained most of my voice. Wish my speedy recovery:)

I really detest sore throat. Given a choice, I would rather be coughing my lungs out. Sore throat just kills whatever positive moods I have.

On a lighter note, I shall blog about some (actually only 2) last foodie moments in NUS w LokeX2 on our last week of school soon:)

No comments: