Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Post exams:)

Final exams to be exact:)

How time flies really, ever since the joining of rag in year one, uni life just seems to zoom past:) However, it was definitely a good 4 years spent in SDE:)

Apart from reminiscing about my 4-year worth of uni life, the end of exams marked the beginning of celebrations:) Whee~

I'm so glad I'm only left with 3 modules, any more I will be dreading about revisions. I truly respect those who are taking more modules, esp with dissertation this sem. I guess taking 6 modules in year 2 is one of my most thank-goodness decision made in uni:)
Tuitions
***
Since last Fri, I'm basically packed with tuitions with 2 of my lovely students, Leele and Tessa:)

The cool Leele.
And the dramatic Tessa
I really thank them for getting me to continue tuitions this year despite knowing that I will be working in the next half of the year:) Thanks for helping me to lighten my financial load for grad trips:) So I have no complains about tuitioning them.

Not only that, they are a joy to teach:) I'm really glad that both of them sms-ed me how well they think they did in their exams. Though the results are not out yet, but I'm glad they felt good after the exams, knowing that they have done their best and that they feel their hard work paid off:) Hope they will continue to strive for personal improvement and love what they are doing:)
Early Mother's Day celebration
***
Since I will be flying for Japan this Sun, so I decided to have a mini celebration with her. Accompanied her to Bugis, "spot-checked" my sister working part-time there and then treated them dinner:)


That day, we sort of switched roles, cos usually I am the one who wants to shop and she will accompany me, this time round she wanted to buy her dancing shoes, so it's my turn to accompany her! Plus I'm saving up for shopping at Japan and HK hehe:)

Anyway, spot our similar hairstyle! And earrings! Hehe..
Packing packing packing~
***
Then I start to pack for my Japan grad trip! Heard that the temperature there is between 11-22 degrees. Omg~ I think I will need more warm clothings! But at the same time I dnt want to overpack cos I need space for shopping loots!

Still in the midst of packing, hoping to get it done by Sat:)

My pink luggage!:)
With pink luggage tag! Hehe.. Now I wouldn't have difficulty spotting my luggage!:D
Getting into the Yokoso Japan mood:)
The tedious process of thinking what to wear (and re-wear) and still look nice enough in fashionable Japan:) Tiring, yes, but it will all be worth it:)
All about NUS
***
Here is a glimpse of some photos taken mostly during the last academic week and on the last paper:) I'm sure there are alot more pictures that can be taken for memory sake, but there is really too many things but too little time. But I'm sure every part of NUS leaves me lots more memories than those that are and that can be captured:)

Me at the new Alumni House for interview:)
With LokeX2 at SoC for his project meeting:)
Lunch@PGP KGourmet Cafe:)
Lunch@SUN NUS:) The deep fried golden mushroom is super delicious!:D We even went there again on his last paper!

Revising@IRC:)
Jia Wei's bday card presentation after Dispute paper:)
My last paper last Friday!:D
Adrian was asked to take this photo cos he still have not finished his:)
Finally his turn on Tue!:D
Tried our academic dress and had a good laugh at each other:)
Our last sem studying together:) It's such a joy studying with LokeX2 cos he never fails to encourage me, entertain me with his lame-ness and most importantly always satisfying my cravings for food:D Xie xie ni:)
With these, it finally marks the end of my formal education:) Am really looking forward to SDE DnD and our Commencement day!:D More photo taking~
Actually, I'm now super excited about our Japan grad trip! OMG~ It's finally here, in 3 days time!:) Cnt wait cnt wait cnt wait~

PFM gang, cya@Airport Terminal 1:D

2 comments:

Seo said...

loll i expected a more pink luggage! like whole thing is pink! ahaha

Xue Mei said...

Hahaha.. Yah it's bundle sales! With a smaller size same design together only $55 haha.. So compromise abit on the colour.. But it's also good in a way cos it wldnt get dirty easily.. :)