Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yata!

PFM GANG FLEW TO JAPAN!
***
Yeah we flew to Japan for a packed, fun-filled and fulfilling 8days of tour around Japan!:D

13 of us
8 days of tour
6 hours plus of flight
Less than 6 hours of sleep each night
2000 plus photos
50 000 plus yen spent
Over-usage of hai, 0hayo & arigato
Umpteen times of boarding & unboarding bus, loading & unloading luggages
Countless of fun and memories to last for a lifetime! :)
With this, it marks the end of our 4 years of degree course together:)
But I hope our friendship shall continue:)

Cheers to PFM gang!:D

Extracted a handful of photos that I personally like:) Will be (slowly) uploading the rest onto fb thereafter.

The "Ho" in the room! Jia Wei, my room mate who never fails to end each day of mine with laughters!
Day 2 setting off to Tokyo Disneyland:) Maybe I should consider using this photo for the Hong Thai photo contest, but I threw the paper away already.
Love this jump shot taken by Joyce!:) Me @ Tokyo Disney! Whee~ It's a happy land!
The gentle group exploring all the cute and fun rides! Thanks for the companion!:) And we are so proud we did more than we planned for!
Da jie da @ Chinese restaurant for dinner:) Where Wei Juan kept repeating how nice is the chicken.
Tokyo street at night! ShopX3~
Day 3 the rainy day! Luckily it's also the only day that rained thank goodness:) Exchanged umbrella with Tsz Ching for her to coordinate her colour in the photo:)
Everyone is so ready for zi pai shot any time any where any weather:)
Love this head-to-head photo! Eating hot snacks on rainy day while hiding in one corner for shelter is real bliss:)

Don't know why, just like this photo alot:) It was quite a random shot:)
Oh~ this zi pai photo doesn't come easy with the rain and the crowd. This is the shot that took me the most effort and I love it!:)
All of us in yukata!:) The only night where everyone came together for group games!:)
Post steam bath facial pampering!:)
Day 4 with nice blue sky and cotton clouds! The scenery itself is already breadth-taking enough:)
My favourite shot of Mount Fuji:) Taking photos of the Mt Fuji on a moving bus is not easy really.
Jia Wei with her purple set!

Lily with her colourful camera:)
Zi pai zi pai zi pai! Amazing that all 5 of them managed to squeeze into this photo:)
Bullet train+sun rays= love:)
The 5 of us fits nicely into the picture!:)
All the charms look so pretty!:) If only I can bring them all back!
AndX3 I finally found my strawberry cheesecake crepe! YUMS!:D
On the way back to hotel, woken up on bus to witness the sunset!:D Really awesomely beautiful:D The whole sky was in warm orange:D
After checking in to our Universal Studio hotel, we went to explore the area and take some pre-USJ photos:) I love this photo, we looked so happy like students anticipating all the fun in USJ:)
Day 6 finally USJ!
One of our favourite ride of the day! Totally worth the super duper long waiting time and the irritating queue-cutting by groups of youngsters!:D
Day 7 last day in Japan was spent sight-seeing again!
And I really love this photo taken by Joel:D
The 8 of us who came home 1st!:D While the remaining 5 are still having a great time in Japan! Hope they arrive safe and sound back home soon:)
Sayonara Japan~ I had a wonderful great time!:D Time to upload photos:)

1 comment:

Jiawei said...

Yeah the ho rocks!!