I'm really touched by those who wished me right after the clock strikes 12!:) Esp my students who wished me early in the morning, partly also cos they have to be up for school early! Hehe..
Whatever it is, I'm really grateful for all well wishes:D All makes my day!:D Though I'm alrd happy to begin with, special day gives special reasons to be exceptionally happy!:D The power of "birthdays"!:)
And the bonus has got to be it's FRIDAY!:D I'm a super duper happy girl alrd!:D
Having movie under the banyan tree with the PFMs later on, hope for good weather! Whatever it is, I'm really excited to meet them:) The fun the craziness the laughters and all the photo taking:D
And I can still recall one year ago, before Prof Chan's lect (contracts and procurement I supposed), they celebrated for me:) And we even offered Prof the cake too! How time flies, so fast and we are all working adults, out of SDE alrd:) I'm glad we are still meeting up and are still as excited about meeting up:D
I must say I miss school WITH the PFMs!
***
I wish for goodness in everything and for everyone I know:)
No comments:
Post a Comment