Monday, August 30, 2010

Presents:)

I think "presents" are so named because someone's presence alone is actually the best gift in our life:)

Looking back on how I celebrate my bday with my family, friends and my LokeX2, it's really not so much on what I get as presents, but it is their presence in my life, celebrating the special day for me and with me that really matters:)

I'm grateful for all the presents I have received (and I know will be receiving still) for this year's bday:) A slightly more special one I would supposed, as I gain a new meaning to presents and bday:)

Nevertheless, I still love all the tangible presents that I got!:D

I am thankful for the presence of all those who have entered into my life and especially those who have made an impact to me:)

***

I think it's rather weird that as I grow older, the less attached I am to "things" and the more sentimental I am to "people/relationships". I hope it stays this way so that I wouldn't become someone who gets obssessed with material gains and possessions:) I like my present state of mind:)

Comes each week, I realize I will look at my organizer and check the upcoming events of the week:) So for this week, there's 6C gathering and CHAOS gathering lined up wheeeee~ And tmr I meeting LokeX2 to get my bday watch:D

Not forgetting it's countdown to long weekends next week:D

Plans simply hype me up!:D

***

Have an eventful week ahead!:)

No comments: