A non-jogging Tue for a change, as I have cleared that ysd alrd:)
Blogging frm office before official work hours commence:)
Looking forward to post work dinner later:)
And I need a retail therapy fix sooooon~ Bugis and Daiso! Cnt believe that I havnt been doing actual shopping for about a month or so alrd!
Cnt wait for nxt week, where all good things going to happen!:D
For one, I'm having a four-day work week as I will be at Downtown East for company training:) Whee~
Then it's Fri with PFMs for Movie under the Banyan Tree, how romantic:) And it's my bday too:D TGIF cnt get any better than this:D
Then finally, my long awaited 1st pay check:D Hehehehehehe~ But I got to clear my debts 1st and keep aside some savings before I can SPLURGE!:D
Ahhhh~ cnt wait cnt wait!
So much so that all along I thought this week IS alrd nxt week -_-
Just one more week:D
Let's count down to mid week 1st yea!:D Have a great Tue:D
No comments:
Post a Comment